Weber Olcese Logo

This is a communication from a debt collector attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

Click for Spanish

Payment Options

    Weber Olcese offers a variety of payment options to help manage your account.

Pay by Phone through our Automated System

    Paying by phone using our automated payment system is a fast, convenient way to pay your account – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call 855.926.1200.

    To complete your transaction, you will need your Weber Olcese File Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.

    There are no fees associated with our pay by phone automated system.

    Call 855.926.1200 and follow the prompts.

    Pay Online

      Paying your account online is not only easy, it’s free. It’s also a quick, secure and fast way to stay on top of your Weber Olcese account.

      Please note: When registering, you will be prompted for your Weber Olcese File Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.

      Click Here to pay online today.

Pay by Mail

    Simply return your Weber Olcese payment coupon with a check or money order for the amount of your payment in the return envelope provided. Please do not send cash.

    If you do not have your payment coupon, please write your File Number or last four digits of your Social Security Number on your check or money order and mail it to:

    Michigan office customers:
    Weber Olcese
    PO Box 1330
    Birmingham, MI 48012-1330
    Kentucky office customers:
    Weber Olcese
    2700 Stanley Gault Parkway Suite 130
    Louisville, KY 40223-5133

    If you are paying more than one account, you may pay with one check or money order. Please include all payment coupons with your payment or indicate which File Numbers your payment should be applied to.

    Please allow up to seven days for your payment to be received and processed.








Click here to negotiate and pay a settlement or agree to a predetermined plan.


Make a Payment

Already on a payment plan?
Click here to make a payment


Apply for Hardship

Undergoing temporary or permanent hardship? Click here to apply.


Lodge a Complaint

Click here to lodge a complaint or dispute the debt.